Attachment points & volume
With Klixer you can bring consistency and setting the volume
By weaving the hair, Klixer® creates long-lasting backcombs without the need of any product. In addition, it can be used to attach the hair together without the need of hairpins.
Steps to create a lasting volume with Klixer®
- Select a lock of hair.
- Backcomb the base of the lock of hair selected.
- Keep the lock of hair tight and apply Klixer with circular movements.
- Depending on the hair or the amount of volume you want to achieve, select more or less hair using the steps outlined above.
How to create attachment points or areas:
- Simply focus Klixer® at the desired point.
- The effects will be greater the longer you keep the Klixer in action.
- Be cautious, orolonged application can create strong unwanted knots.It is therefore appropriate to apply Klixer® in short periods and check its effects as they work.
- The Klixer® tip should not be applied directly to the skin or scalp, as this could cause injury.
Natural extensions without staples, rings or adhesives
- Select the lock of hair to which you will “sew” the extension.
- Decide how far from the root you are going to join it: we recommend just over one cm to where you want.
- Apply the Klixer® tip in several lines until the extension is firmly attached to the natural hair.
- Use Klixer® with caution when you are close to the skin.
Keep in touch
Share your dreams with us. Ask us what you need to know about Klixer® and we will answer you as soon as possible.